- Edited the Black & Veatch (B&V) Field Operations Division (FOD) Contract Administration Procedure
- Edited numerous Con Edison of New York (Con Edison) Board of Trustees purchase recommendations, valued from $20Mil to $130Mil
- Author. The Long Journey Home: An Angler’s Memoir of Passion Realized and Redeemed. Indianapolis, IN: Dog Ear Publishing, October 2012.
- B.S. – Mechanical Design with 2nd major in Psychology, University of Wisconsin – Platteville, Platteville, WI (1974)
- Graduate courses in business, University of Houston – Clearlake, TX (1982)
- Contract Writing Basics, ISM – New York, NY (2005)
- Great Courses Series, Building Great Sentences: Exploring the Writer’s Craft, Chantilly, VA (2012)
- Great Courses Series, Writing Creative Nonfiction, Chantilly, VA (2012)
Professional technical writer, with over 30 years of diversified major project experience in nuclear and fossil power generation industries. Proven expertise in the authoring of multi-million dollar purchase recommendations, company policies and procedures, and contract documents.
Author – “The Long Journey Home: An Angler’s Memoir of Passion Realized and Redeemed”.
In addition to NAIWE:
- Writer’s Digest